Prefer to be pampered?
Our massage rooms are conveniently located on the 3rd floor and are adjacent to the sauna, steam room and fitness facility. Alternatively, our therapists are available to treat you in the comfort and privacy of your own guest room, a luxury unavailable at most Oklahoma City day spas.
A relaxing massage to help you unwind from stress while you relax on a heated table surrounded by soft music. From there, your therapist will use soothing techniques designed to put your mind and body into a state of extreme relaxation.
- 60-minute massage ($110)
- 90-minute massage ($155)
- 120-minute massage ($230)
- 60-minute couples massage ($230)
- 90-minute couples massage ($325)
- 120-minute couples massage ($475)
Deep Tissue Massage
A therapeutic massage session using several modalities that will leave you feeling refreshed and invigorated by working those trouble areas caused by stress, repetitive use, or chronic pain. Modalities include, but are not limited to: deeper techniques to reach deeper layers of muscle, myofascial techniques to help muscles unwind and return to a more normal resting length, stretches, and trigger point therapy.
- 60-minute massage ($130)
- 90-minute massage ($165)
- 120-minute massage ($240)
- 60-minute couples massage ($270)
- 90-minute couples massage ($340)
- 120-minute couples massage ($490)
- Warm Stone ($25 per massage)
- Essential Oils ($15 per massage)
- Reflexology ($45 | 30-minute add-on technique)
- Massage Cupping ($30 per massage)
- Acupuncture for pain ($120 | 45 minutes)
- Acupuncture/Massage ($150 |60 minutes)
- Acupuncture Ultimate Therapeutic ($200 | 90-minute session)
- Cellulite Massage
- Skin brushing to stimulate the skin followed by deep kneading and massage cupping to lift and separate skin to reduce and eliminate the appearance of cellulite. Leaves the skin feeling smooth and looking fantastic. ($150 | 60 minutes, session includes stomach, buttocks, and legs)
- Express Facial
- (30 minutes) Includes deep cleansing, facial massage, customized mask, and moisturizer.
- Basic Facial
- (45 minutes) Includes skin analysis, deep cleansing with warm vapor mist and hot towels, exfoliation, extraction, facial and hand massage, eye and lip treatment, and moisturizer.
- European Facial
- (60 minutes) A customized skincare analysis is performed to determine the best products and tools to use for your specific needs. Includes gentle cleansing, exfoliation, warm towel compresses, facial massage, treatment mask, concentrated moisturizers, and a foot, hand, and neck massage.
- Signature Sculpting Facial
- (75 minutes) Includes all amenities listed in the European Facial Package with the addition of Gua Shua and facial cupping techniques to lift, sculpt, and leave your skin glowing.
- Acne Treatment Facial
- (60 minutes) Includes all amenities listed in the Signature Sculpting Facial Package with the addition of direct high frequency treatment and blue light LED therapy which soothes inflammation and kills bacteria.
Spa Reservations and Pricing
All spa treatments are by appointment only and are limited by the availability of personnel. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee drop-in treatments. Simply call 405.982.6900 or email us here at least 24 hours in advance and we’ll happily ensure your appointment is arranged.
Massages start at $110 for a 60-minute treatment. (Prices do not include tax or gratuity). We invite you to enjoy a workout, hot sauna or our steam room prior to your massage. It’s on us – all spa treatments include full access to our facilities.
Gift certificates are available and make the perfect gift. Simply select a 21c Gift Card and let us know what type of massage you’d like to give in the notes.
Featuring Malin + Goetz Products
21c is proud to use Malin + Goetz products. Malin + Goetz is a family-owned and operated apothecary that utilizes carefully crafted formulas that are free of unnecessary detergents, colorants and synthetic fragrances. Malin + Goetz does not test on animals and all products are made in the USA.