What better way to shake off the cold than by giving yourself something to look forward to? Plan a springtime getaway to 21c Museum Hotel Nashville, which is now accepting reservations for May 14, 2017 and beyond.
In celebration of our new favorite city, we’re offering a set of dynamic packages built to show off the vibrant culture of Nashville and help you get the most out of your stay.
Whether considering a relocation to the Music City, or just looking to experience the city like the locals do, the 21c Nashville Live Like a Local package brings together the best of Nashville’s makers, merchants, musicians, dining and drinks, including:
- Fuel up with breakfast at 21c Nashville’s in-house restaurant
- City map of insider tips, curated by 21c Nashville Executive Chef Levon Wallace, local artists, musicians and more
- GooGoo Cluster turndown
- Rocks glasses and whiskey stones from the 21c Museum Shop
- Complimentary valet parking with in and out privileges
If the rich history of music in Nashville is calling, the Honky Tonk Getaway package answers. This package offers the best of Nashville’s past and present, including:
- Dinner and two local beers at 21c Nashville Restaurant
- Two tickets to Country Music Hall of Fame
- Tour of Ryman Auditorium
- Fortification at Robert’s Western World with two Recession Specials
- Hatch Show Print souvenir from the 21c Museum Shop
For lovers seeking a romantic getaway or an adults-only staycation, the Romance Package offers relaxation and pampering for two, including:
- Sparkling wine upon arrival
- $100 credit towards dinner at 21c’s in-house restaurant
- Rose petal turndown
- Two signature 21c robes
Guests can also reserve the Dine with Art room rate, which includes a $25 voucher (per room night) to experience 21c Nashville’s restaurant; the Relax with Art room rate, including a $100 spa voucher; or the 21c Easy Escape, featuring a $50 credit to 21c Nashville’s in-house restaurant, a $25 credit to the 21c Museum Shop and complimentary valet parking.
21c Nashville will offer 124 rooms, including rooftop-level suites with private terraces and sweeping views of the Cumberland River and downtown and 10,500 square feet of contemporary art exhibition and event space. The property will also include a spa, fitness center, business center and valet parking. Deluxe King rooms start at $299.
Rooms and packages are now available for booking online or by calling 615.610.6400.