There is plenty to celebrate when it comes to Pride Month. And we’ve got something for everyone this year – this year, drink or stay and give back to our LGBTQ+ community while you do it with a portion of proceeds benefitting Sweet Evening Breeze LGBTQ Youth Homeless Shelter.
TRY OUR FEATURED COCKTAIL OF THE MONTH
Sweet Evening Breeze
Try this recipe at home or celebrate with us!
- 2 oz Fresh Cucumber Juice
- 1/2 oz Ginger Juice (scant)
- 1/2 oz Calamansi Juice
- 1 oz Lemon Balm Syrup
Shake and strain over fresh pebble ice, and garnish with mint and cucumber.
A portion of proceeds will benefit Sweet Evening Breeze LGBTQ Youth Homeless Shelter for the month of June.
Bartender Notes: This non-alcoholic refresher represents the bright sweetness of one of Lexington’s first drag queens. It’s designed to be delicious without alcohol, to be inclusive to those that don’t imbibe, but is also delicious with a pour of gin added into the mix. Both will be available!
BOOK A WEEKEND GETAWAY OR STAYCATION
Love is Love
Book a staycation or a weekend getaway with our Love is Love package and receive:
- one-night stay at 21c Louisville
- $50 credit to Proof on Main
- 21c Pride swag bag
- $10 donation to Sweet Evening Breeze LGBTQ Youth Homeless Shelter
Available June 1-June30, 2021.
> Call to 502.217.6300 to book
CELEBRATE WITH OUR COMMUNITY
Community Pride events happening in June
June 8: Drag Queen Storytime at Café 360
Celebrate Pride all year long
- October 8-9: Kentuckiana Pride at Big Four Lawn on Louisville’s Waterfront
- Louisville Pride Festival, which normally takes place in the beginning of September has been cancelled, but we will still be celebrating with a Day of Service.
- Visit Louisville Pride for the most up to date community calendar of events happening throughout the year.