There is plenty to celebrate when it comes to Pride Month. And we’ve got something for everyone this year – this year, drink or stay and give back to our community while you do it with a portion of proceeds benefitting LGBTQ Center of Durham.
TRY OUR FEATURED COCKTAIL OF THE MONTH
Try this recipe at home or celebrate with us at Counting House!
- 1 ounce Tiki Shrub
- 4 ounces Sparkling Wine
For Tiki Shrub:
4 cups mixed berries
2 cups distilled white vinegar
2 cups water
1 cup sugar
Bring to a boil for 20 minutes. Let cool and strain all fruit.
A portion of proceeds benefit LGBTQ Center of Durham for the month June.
BOOK A WEEKEND GETAWAY OR STAYCATION
Love is Love
Book a staycation or a weekend getaway with our Love is Love package and receive:
- one-night stay at 21c Durham
- $50 credit to Counting House
- 21c Pride swag bag
- $10 donation to LGBTQ Center of Durham
Available through September 30, 2021
> Call 919.956.6700 to book
CELEBRATE WITH OUR COMMUNITY
Community Pride events happening in June
- June 1: PRIDE: The Color of Empowerment by Gil Croy at The ArtsCenter in Chapel Hill
- June 5: Run for Love 5K in Raleigh
Celebrate Pride all year long
- August 13-19: OutSouth Queer Film Festival in downtown Durham
- TBD: Durham Pride takes place in September – stay tuned for more info!
- Visit the LGBTQ Center of Durham for the most up to date community calendar of events happening throughout the year.
- Stay tuned for Out! Raleigh Pride in June 2022!