Slumber party? Sorry, adult supervision is required. To reserve a room and check-in, guests must be 21+ with valid identification.
Want your friends next door? We offer connecting rooms between our Corner Suites and Luxury King City View rooms. Give us a call at 502.217.6300 or Lou.Team@21cHotels.com. Subject to availability.
Credit Card Policy
Got plastic? We require a major credit card to be presented at check-in time. The card must belong to the guest checking in to the room (and match their photo ID.) Credit cards will be authorized for the full amount of room and tax, PLUS $100 per day for incidentals. Since most banks don’t release authorizations for 7 to 10 days after check-out time, we don’t recommend using a debit card at check-in. And, sorry Charlie, unfortunately we can’t accept cash as a form of deposit. Credit cards, debit cards and cash are all welcome forms of payment at check-out.
Picking up a Tab
Footing the bill? How generous! To cover another party’s room charges and/or incidentals, please complete our credit card authorization form and return within 72 hours of the scheduled arrival. Please fax to 502.217.6301.
All room rates are subject to applicable taxes, with Uncle Sam’s take currently at 16.07% per room, per night.
- Baby bed didn’t fit in the suitcase? Cribs are available by request at no additional charge.
- Bed hogs stealing your covers? Rollaway beds are available for a nightly fee of $30.
- Both subject to availability so give us a call at 502.217.6300 or email us at Lou.Team@21cHotels.com to claim your peaceful night sleep.
Our Rooftop Apartment is the only room that can accommodate more than (4) guests. Please contact our sales team to book this space for an event. Outside catering is not permitted.
Need to scoot out early? Let us know at least 24 hours in advance to avoid an early departure fee. Within 24 hours? Call the Front Desk for details.
- Looking to buy? Visit ShopAt21c.com.
- Redeeming your goods? Someone has nice taste! Make sure you let the reservationist know you will be using a gift certificate at the time of the reservation. And be sure to present the original gift certificate at check-in.
Late Check-Outs + Early Check-Ins
- Arriving early or trying to sleep in? Standard check-in time is 4pm and check-out time is 11am.
- Early check-ins are based on availability and are not guaranteed. Late check-outs are subject to availability.
- Any guest checking out after 11am, but before 4pm will be charged a late check-out fee equal to half of the nightly rate plus tax. Check-outs after 4pm will be charged the full nightly rate.
Pooch in tow? 21c is happy to accept pets up to 50 pounds in certain rooms. Please call the front desk team with any questions. A one-time per stay pet cleaning fee of $40 will be charged to the reservation. A pet waiver form must be completed and signed at check-in.
Thinking of lighting up? No butts about it. We have a strict NO SMOKING policy. A $250 deep cleaning fee will be charged to any room that smells of smoke.
Want to send a special delivery? In order to ensure each guest receives a smooth check-in, we’ll deliver any packages, goodie bags, etc. to guest rooms. A fee of $6 per room will apply. Please contact the hotel no later than seven days prior to arrival to arrange the deliveries.
Step in a puddle? 21c offers same-day laundry and dry cleaning service Monday through Saturday. Place the items in the laundry bag found in your guest room closet, fill out the ticket, and have both at the front desk by 8am. Wrinkle in your wardrobe plans? We also iron and steam garments on site. Buzz the front desk at 502.217.6300 for details.
Wondering where to park your wheels? Parking is available in a covered garage adjacent to and just steps south of the main entrance on 7th Street. For 21c hotel guests, there is valet parking, with in and out privileges, for $32 per night, per car. Hotel valet parking area is located outside of the main entrance on 7th Street just before Main Street. Self-parking is also available for $22 per day. After 5:30pm Monday through Saturday, Proof on Main offers valet parking for $6 per car. The restaurant valet parking area is on Main Street just West of 7th Street.
Health & Wellness
(UPDATED 2.21.22): For the most up-to-date information about all of our cleanliness and wellness policies, designed with the safety of our teammates and guests in mind, click here.