Let your friends fritter away their weekend in beach traffic — this 4th of July, treat yourself to a vacation (or staycation!) at 21c Museum Hotel Louisville. There are plenty of cool things to do around the city all week long. Be a hometown tourist or hang with the locals, with this Louisville 4th of July guide.
- Louisville Waterfront Fourth: The big thing in Louisville this 4th of July. Grab a blanket and head to Waterfront Park to watch the fireworks show over the Ohio River and enjoy free concerts all night long.
- The Hunger Games: The Exhibition: Step inside the world of Panem as created in the Hunger Games films at this exhibition at The Frazier History Museum. For the real fans, check out our The Hunger Games: The Exhibition Package, complete with two tickets to the exhibition, 10% our Best Available Rate and breakfast for two.
- Urban Bourbon Trail: What better way to mark the occasion than with America’s Native Spirit? Whether you’re a bourbon connoisseur or an amateur, you’ll delight in Louisville’s rich bourbon culture and the inspired food and cocktails on the Urban Bourbon Trail throughout downtown. First stop – the bar and lounge at our very own Proof on Main.
- Louisville Bats Baseball and Louisville City FC Soccer Games: There’s a reason it’s America’s favorite pastime. Head to Slugger Field, just minutes from 21c, to cheer on our Bats on 07.04.17 through 07.09.17. Soccer more your thing? On 07.01.17, watch Louisville City take on Ottawa Fury FC.
- Proof on Main Gelato Cart: Get your fix of Handmade Italian Goodness on the corner of Seventh and Main on Thursday from 12pm to 5pm. Nothing says summertime like a scoop of peaches ‘n cream, chocolate pecan or salty caramel.
For a limited time, enjoy special $199 guest room rates* on 07.02.17 through 07.05.17. Going against the grain never looked so good.
> Book online now or call 502.217.6300 for reservations