- “Waveman” by Sasha Rayevskiy (@tigersasha). You can find this behind the Trike Theater off of 2nd street.
2. “The 21st Collection” by Youri Cansell (@mantrarea). We are lucky enough to have this beautiful mural on our building! Check it out on the side of the building with the parking garage.
3. #CBNATIVEVOICES by Yatika Starr Fields (@yatikafields). On the corner of 2nd and Main Street- you’ll find this colorful masterpiece on the Cripps Law Firm building.
4. “Summer Always Blooms” by Louise “Ouizi” Jones (@0uizi). Turn across the street from the #CBNATIVEVOICES mural you can also snap a pic of this mural located on the Lawson Property.
5. @Roxyshmoxyy – right across the street from our main entrance on NE A Street at the Pink Picnic- get tropical.
We are so lucky to have so many great public artworks in this city! There are plenty of other great spots to snap a photo to commemorate your time in Bentonville these are just a few of our favorites. Ready to book your Bentonville Summer Getaway and Experience it ALL? Book with our current offer: Get Real, Experience is All to receive up to 15% off your next stay, full details here.