When the holidays are right around the corner, the holiday gifts are right around the corner too. Literally!
One of the best things about Northwest Arkansas is that small-town shops are at the heart of our communities. In Bentonville, local business is where it all started, so it’s no surprise that we support our neighbors.
If you love where you live, we believe you should shop where you should.
This season, we wanted to highlight some gift ideas that could only come from Bentonville. Because we’re unique here, finding the most interesting gifts for everyone on your list is as easy as strolling through the town square and visiting our local merchants.
Our 2019 Holiday Gift Guide features eight one-of-kind presents we think would look great under your tree:
1. Located just off the Bentonville Square on Central, Remedy Road is a socially conscious, local boutique that works to alleviate poverty through job creation and partnerships with fair trade artisans and manufacturers. Someone always on the go? ABLE Abera Crossbody Tote – $188
2. Since 2014, Bentonville-based Markham & Fitz Chocolate has made high-quality chocolates, confections, and desserts with a near zero waste initiative and with compostable and recyclable packaging. Treats for the sweet ones on your list? Festivus Chocolate Bar – $9
3. Onyx Coffee Lab is an award-winning café and roastery with locations throughout Northwest Arkansas. They specialize in coffee profiling and brew methods. High energy friends? Roaster Sampler Box $25
4. A family-owned and operated business since 1991, In Season is a downtown Bentonville staple of high-level products with southern hospitality. Want bundles of options? Arkansas Gift Baskets – $25+
5. Label is a Bentonville-born, award-winning, women-owned business that specializes in trendy, quality women’s apparel and accessories for all ages, shapes, and sizes. Shopping for a fashionista? Their jewelry section is beautiful. Assorted metal and enamel earrings – $35 – $75
6. With nearly 50,000 square feet of exhibition and learning spaces, the Scott Family Amazeum brings learning to life and enhances family involvement, while evoking a sense of curiosity and discovery through hands-on activities. Want to give a family and experience? Family Amazeum memberships – Start at $95/year
7. 21c is a 104-room boutique hotel, contemporary art museum, cultural center, and home to The Hive. Need a big splurge?! Cracking Art Wolf – $3,750
8. New to Bentonville in 2020, the Momentary is a new contemporary art space satellite to Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art that will serve as a multi-disciplinary space for visual and performing arts, culinary experiences, festivals, and artists-in-residence. An art fanatic? Memberships to the Momentary – Start at $6.50/month or $75 annually