There’s just something about Summer that makes you want to get out of the house. Luckily some good folks around Cincinnati have thought of that. Grab your babies or your fur-babies, your boo or your own self and plan a getaway to the Queen City. Here’s a quick and dirty peak at ten 21c approved summertime favs to get you started.
- Fiona, the famed baby hippo, at Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens
- Star Wars and the Power of Costume exhibit at Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal
- Biergarten or Groceries and Grilling at Findlay Market
- Free salsa lessons, reggae concerts, indie concerts or trivia at Fountain Square PNC Summer Music Series
- Friday Flow, Movie night, Pop-Up Play, free community workouts or City Flea at Washington Park
- Free double feature docent tours at CAC @ 21c
- Sea horses, penguins, alligators (including white alligators and the enormous Mighty Mike!) and stingrays at Newport Aquarium
- Miniature kid sized town or Infant Garden and Toddler Farmyard at Duke Energy Children’s Museum
- Interactive activities around the history of America’s first professional baseball team at Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
- Spraygrounds, playgrounds and Carol Ann’s Carousel at Smale Riverfront Park
Feeling that wanderlust in your bones? Receive 21% off* best available guestroom rate and $50 dinner credit to use at Metropole during your stay. Use code MIDSUMMER.
> Book Now
*Offer available from June 21st – July 10th and is based on availability. Exclusions apply. One Metropole credit per stay.