There’s just something about Summer that makes you want to get out of the house. Luckily some good folks around Cincinnati have thought of that. Grab your babies or your fur-babies, your boo or your own self and plan a getaway to the Queen City. Here’s a quick and dirty peak at ten 21c approved summertime favs to get you started.
1. Fiona, the famed baby hippo, at Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens
2. Star Wars and the Power of Costume exhibit at Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal
3. Biergarten or Groceries and Grilling at Findlay Market
4. Free salsa lessons, reggae concerts, indie concerts or trivia at Fountain Square PNC Summer Music Series
5. Friday Flow, Movie night, Pop-Up Play, free community workouts or City Flea at Washington Park
6. Free double feature docent tours at CAC @ 21c
7. Sea horses, penguins, alligators (including white alligators and the enormous Mighty Mike!) and stingrays at Newport Aquarium
8. Miniature kid sized town or Infant Garden and Toddler Farmyard at Duke Energy Children’s Museum
9. Interactive activities around the history of America’s first professional baseball team at Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
10. Spraygrounds, playgrounds and Carol Ann’s Carousel at Smale Riverfront Park
Feeling that wanderlust in your bones yet?
Check out our packages and book now