More than simply a place to spend the night, 21c is an authentic experience. If there is anything you need during your stay, please don’t hesitate to dial “0” or stop by the Front Desk. Our team is always ready to help and eager to make your visit as memorable and unique as 21c itself.
- Our Fitness Center, Locust Street Athletic Club, is open 24 hours a day on the Lower Level and is accessible by guest key.
- If you have any Business Needs including copying or printing, please see the Front Desk.
- Your room is equipped with secure, Complimentary Wi-Fi. Consult your keycard sleeve or the Front Desk team for login information.
- For your convenience, Housekeeping Services are provided daily and by request. Should you have any specific requests or needs, please call the Front Desk team or Test 314-230-9484.
- Same-day Dry Cleaning is available during your stay. Laundry bags and tickets are available at the Front Desk.
- An In-Room Safe is available for the security of any valuables. Please contact the Font Desk team if you need safe operation assistance.
- If you would like any additional items brought to your room such as bath robes, ice, coffee pods please call the Front Desk.
- We believe in the power of contemporary art to spark conversation, create connections, and guide us through even the most challenging times. Our museum is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Join us for a free guided tour every Thursday at 6:30pm in the lobby.
Need to make a call? Use your In-Room Phone for:
- Voicemail: Press the Voicemail button or dial 4200
- Room to Room calls: Dial 7 + Room Number
- Local calls: Dial 9 + Number
- Toll Free calls: Dial 9 + 1 + Number
- Emergency calls: Dial 9 +911
- Wake Up calls: Press the Wake Up button and follow prompts to set your preferred time
- Usage fees will apply for:
- Long-distance calls: Dial 9 + 1 + Area Code + Number
- International calls: Dial 9 + 011 + Country Code + City Code + Number
To improve indoor air quality and for the health and safety of our guests and team, 21c IS A SMOKE-FREE HOTEL. Guests wishing to smoke can do so outside of the building. A fee of $250 will be assessed to any room in which signs or smells of smoking are found.
Safety & Security:
- Please refer to the map on the back of your room door to familiarize yourself
- with the nearest emergency exit.
- For the health and safety of all our guests and teammates, please regard all alarms as “the real thing.” Please stay calm and cooperate with our team while we work to ensure your safety.
- During alarms, please do not attempt to use the elevator. Make your way to the nearest stairwell and exit the building.
In case of fire:
- If a fire breaks out in your room, immediately exit your room and close the door behind you to keep the hall clear of smoke and fire. Activate the nearest alarm pull station. Report the situation to the Front Desk team immediately.
- If a fire breaks out in another part of the building, you may be roused by the fire alarm signal, voice announcements over the PA system, shouting in the corridor, a phone call, or by the sound of sirens outside. Stay calm. Check your door for heat before opening.
- If hot, remain in the room and seal the door with wet towels and vent other openings. Alert the Front Desk immediately.
- If cool, exit the room immediately. Do not attempt to use the elevator. Please use the nearest stairwell to exit and wait for further instruction before returning to your room.
In case of severe weather:
The Front Desk team will keep up-to-date information on local conditions. Should evacuation of rooms become necessary, the front desk team will provide you with instructions on how to proceed.
Important phone numbers:
Front Desk………………Dial 314-940-2333 or Text 314-230-9484
Fire, Police, EMS………………Dial + 911
Suicide Crisis Lifeline………………Dial 9 + 1.800.273.8255
National Drug & Poison Center………………Dial 9 + 1.800.222.1222
SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital………………Dial 9 + 314.257.8000