An evening of talks about why wild places matter. This event is a regular series hosted by Kentucky Natural Lands Trust in partnership with 21c Museum Hotels and West Sixth Brewing. Talks will cover conservation, art, health and the economy; the evening will also include a poetry reading and music.
This is a free event open to the public. The program will begin at 6:45pm. Come early and stay late to socialize.
Featured speakers, author, and musicians:
- Reading: Nana Lampton, businesswoman, poet, painter, farmer
- Music: Lily Lyons
- Conservation Science: Keith Mountain, Associate Professor of Geography and Geosciences University of Louisville
- Art: Tiffany Carbonneau, video installation artist
- Economy: Rob Paratley, Curator University of Kentucky Herbarium
- Health: Brianna Damron, University of Kentucky Urban Forest Initiative & College of Nursing