The end of summer may be drawing near (we can’t believe it either) but with the help of the 21c team, you can have still have a last-minute summer getaway. Grab your babies or your fur-babies, your boo or your own self and plan a getaway to Oklahoma City. Here’s a quick and dirty peak at five 21c approved summertime favs to get you started.
1. Kehinde Wiley: A New Republic exhibition at Oklahoma City Museum of Art.
2. Whitewater rafting and kayaking at RIVERSPORT Adventure Park.
3. Exploring the 15-acres of Myriad Botanical Gardens.
4. A concert at Jones Assembly.
5. The Wheeler Ferris Wheel, which used to be the one on the Santa Monica pier.
And because we’re a giving bunch, we have a special offer* (or two!) to ensure you have the best getaway possible:
- A Suite Summer – Book Now
- ½ off any suite through 09.05.17
- Easy Escape – Book Now
- Complimentary valet parking
- $50 credit towards Mary Eddy’s
- $25 credit towards 21c Museum Shop
Cheers to the end of summer!
Headliner photo provided by Ally Noriega of Allyson in Wonderland.
*Offers subject to availability and black out dates.