In light of ongoing news regarding the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), 21c wants to assure you that your safety, health and wellbeing are of paramount importance to us.
In response to the Novel Coronavirus outbreak, we have implemented even more rigorous cleaning and disinfection measures according to official World Health Organization (WHO), national, regional and local guidelines – closely monitoring the advice of medical and government authorities to ensure that we maintain a safe environment for all who visit.
We remain open and committed to serving our guests and our community. Our focus remains on continuing to welcome each of you with the thoughtful service and unforgettable experiences for which our hotel is known. Though, in accordance with requirements from our local authorities, we are operating with necessarily restricted services, as follows:
- Lockbox will offer only in-room dining to guests between 7AM to 10PM and carry-out from 7AM to 10PM
- Our fitness center is temporarily closed to both guests and the community
- A portion of our public restrooms are closed to limit exposure
- Nespresso coffee was removed from your room, but we have multiple options available via In Room Dining
- Our museum galleries are only accessible to hotel guests at this time
Our thoughts remain with the individuals and communities affected across the world as the public health response to COVID-19 continues. As this situation continues to evolve, so will we at 21c.